Saturday, January 21, 2006

Of glittering shoes and hanging jeans

CNY Special 14

Went for CNY shopping today.... I'm broke and this is rather like window shopping to me.
Then i saw...


a glittering shoe


I tried a pair of jeans to pass the time.


hanging jeans







and another glittering shoe


And i tried another pair of jeans...


hanging jeans




Deja Vu! Then we wandered around and reached the gates of Bandar court.


Nice deco from 1U...


I like this courtyard concept.



DOG year DOG head



Anything u want for cny?

It's CNY CNY CNY CNY CNY CNY everywhere!!! Yes! 14 entries for CNY special adi and 7 more, and it will be CNY! One more week to go!

I'm excited myself looking at people with happy faces buying CNY things and kids trying on their new shirts. In the end, i bought nothing but i left the mall very satisfied.

CNY special 14

No comments: