Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY day 2

CNY Special 23

Cho 2, its normal routine to visit grandma and maternal side of relatives every Nin Cho 2. There, i would be sitting around eating, drinking and watching tv. I ate so much that my stomach was no longer sensitive to any distension anymore. I ate and ate and ate and yet i didn't not feel anything. I was immune to a full stomach, just like how my throat infection got immune to Amoxycillin after the bacteria jumped from my brothers and finally reached me in an much more resistant form. Thus, i had to take on Clarithromycin 500mg instead during CNY. Never had any medication on CNY before and i just took one 15 minutes ago. I wonder will the antibiotics be absorb with so much junk in my stomach. Before i deviate too much from my day's story, we went to watch Fearless at GSC 1 Utama in the evening and reached home in time for the dinner. Its another heavy dinner at grandma's place and more food went to the gully. The 'Lei Yu' (carp) with ginger was great and i loved the well-cooked roe which dissolved right on the tongue. Yes, i definitely went for the roe's before even touching the fish. After the dinner, went upstairs and watched 2 Stephen Chow movies in a row. When we were sick of comedies, then we watched delayed telecast the PGA Tour Buick International in which Tiger Woods won until near midnight. Everyone is getting sleepy and i drove home in father's place as he was losing his sober after having whiskeys and cognac in a toast at grandma's place. And thats my day 2 story.
In the end, i reached home and took out the red packets from my pocket. Found out that i got more angpaus than the day before, yeah!
CNY Special 23.... not so special after all - it's just routine

No comments: