Friday, December 16, 2005

Understanding . Love

This is a story of a boy and a gal. One tragic accident put the gal into a coma and seperated them for 2 years. Two years later, the gal woke up from coma and they thought they can be with each other again. The boy continued with his normal life minus the hospital visits he made in this 2 years. The gal was touched that the boy was still with him, so patiently by his side for this 2 gruelling years. Then, the boy started to take things for granted. One day, at a restaurant...

boy: Do you mean that u thought of breaking up with me 2 year ago before the accident?
gal : Sorry....
boy:....
gal left her seat, leaving the restaurant
boy staring at her back, contemplating about wat she just told him. Then, he left his seat, he wanted to chase her back.

boy: Sorry, i knew that i did not care about u much recently.
gal: .....
boy: Do you mean that our relationship ended 2 years ago? i don't think so. God gave us a chance. Even after 2 years, we are still together.
gal: ....
boy: i know i am stupid and didn't know how u felt. It's my fault but don't u think its not fair for me?
gal: ....
boy: i know i am not a perfect person, but i will try to change, i promise u. i'll be a better person!

the gal continued walking, boy following...

gal: Why change your personality just to suit me? Don't you think it's meaningless? The problem is you don't understand what i really want...
boy: But in a relationship we need to accept each others shortcoming rite? We need to accept each other's weaknesses
gal: ....
boy: i'm willing to change but why not you? Sometimes we need to sacrifice for each other.
gal: ....

Boy hugged gal from behind

boy: Do you know wat i am thinking now? I was thinking about how we started. I was thinking about how we met in our schoolmates' gathering. U chose me among all our friends. Our love is like a movie, like a fantasy..
gal: ....
boy: Then the accident totally changed our life. You were in a coma.
gal: ....
boy: Do you know, i thought of commiting suicide. But i tell myself that i can't. We had been through so much. I have to wait till u wake up, i can wait 10 years 20 years i told myself. Do you understand.

boy in tears

boy: Look into my eyes. Do you stil remember all that i did for u? U forgot everything i did for u?
gal: ...
boy: i can tell u that my love for you will be always the same, past, present or future.

gal, silent, can't find any suitables words to say

boy: All i want now, is, that you give me one last chance, just once...
gal: Do you still remember how we first started?
boy: Yes, 5 years ago, time sq, new year's eve
gal: That night, you promised me that you will do something for me. You didn't. I'll give you a chance now to complete it. I'll wait for you.

gal left
boy broke into tears... (to be continued)








No comments: