Friday, December 30, 2005

Countdown to 2006

I think its time for countdown for the arrival of year 2006. 3 more days! Gonna leave 2005 behind already.


bye bye 2005, welcome 2006

Now its the time of the year when we start to discard old calenders and replacing them with new ones. Thanks to Red Box karaoke, i always got a new calender for my wallet every year.


why!? why her picture this year!

I thought that last year's calender was lame. Shark's Tale. But this year not nice at all. I was expecting Jay Chow or Mayday. Haha, but shouldn't ask for so much la, its free anyway. It fits my wallet rather well though.

I'm going to Port Dickson for New Year this year and i think i will leave my blog empty for a few days. I'll post about the trip after i am back.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: