Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

As usual, whenever my aunt came back from Australia, she will bring back loads of stuff, chocolates, sweets,prunes, chinese cheese, chopsticks... she'll just bring anything back... Then, there's something among the pile of things that caught my eye. At first glance it looks like a set of children books. It's the Chronicles of Narnia! They are children books alright.

This is how it looks like


I only found out its Narnia when i see the Lion mauling the clown in white




one of the six books...
The witch, the lion and the washing machine





blah blah blah... long story, i'll only see the pictures then
Seldom see illustrations in books nowadays, no doubt its a children book...and a very old one




This is Narnia... I wonder how they kept it in the wardrobe



The Chronicles of Narnia

Nowadays, they can produce movies out of any books, novels, or bedtime stories... Fr LOTR to Memoirs of Geisha

I guess the next hit will be....


Peter & Jane the movie, my childhood favourite

No comments: