Sunday, December 18, 2005

Rojak

If you are looking for a nice place for rojak, you're at the right place...

This rojak in Subang Jaya is the best i ate in KL. And i think many people agree with me.
On weekdays, you would see people lining right onto the middle of the road until the MPSJ people had to chase the rojak uncle to another spot nearby. It's strange to see people sitting next to the longkang in a long row, enjoying the rojak. The queue is long, but worth the wait. I had my fix today, and surprised that there are so many people like me, stubbornly queuing up in the rain for it.



No storm could stop us ! even Titan can't resist rojak...


I think SJ folks will know which rojak i'm talking about. It's located opposite the SHELL station in SS15 on weekends. After they were chased away by MPSJ, they sell rojak opposite Subang Square on weekdays (at T junction).

No comments: