Saturday, February 11, 2006

Service

11835km... That's the mileage my car had travelled. It was 1835km over the 10,000km mark for the scheduled service and fortunately i managed to book a time for my 'brother' for his medical checkup. It was not my fault for the extra mileage but it was all because of people who started to worry about their car's condition which cause an exodus of concerned car owners who sent their cars for checkups before the CNY holidays.


Perodua service at Taman Bukit Maluri

It was my first visit to this service centre as i used to travel all the way to Setapak to service my car. And soon i found that how stupid i was to travel for nearly 1 hour back and fro Setapak when there's one just at my doorsteps. Since this service centre is so near my house, i had the luxury to leave my car there and head back home. In contrast, i would normally wait for up to an hour and for my car to be serviced at Setapak and time went down the drain in the customer's lounge reading outdated magazines.


Comment box... Seperate entries for happy people and sad people



got myself some souvenirs
prihatin my ass...




RING RING! Encik, kereta anda dah siap!

After lunch, the service centre called so i went picked up my car. They did the routine oil change and also changed the faulty handbrake system which was in every Myvi of the early batches. I asked my 'bro' how he felt after the checkup but that introvert dude didn't even say a word. I suppose he's fine.

No comments: