Thursday, August 03, 2006

procrastination kills

I'm procrastinating all the time. There's always tomorrow. I can do my work tomorrow, i can study tomorrow. I left everything to be done the next day, except for watching tv, sleeping, playing games and day dreaming. Damn... I recalled that i was trying to solve this problem. But i procrastinated and was reluctant in taking actions. And so the problem persists and still i'm procrastinating. It goes in a circle. I wanted to do something to solve a problem but i was lazy to do something to solve it. The problem is that the cause of this problem is the problem itself. So to solve a problem by solving a problem which caused a problem is a real problem itself. See. It goes in a cycle. Something must be done. But i still can take action tomorrow. If i don't do it tomorrow, there's always another tomorrow. And this is the problem with the problem. Damn it. Dunno what i am talking about.

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

ahhehe... do u rmb 'dao de'(pendidkian moral) last time in prmary skol?

dey said jin ri shi, jin ri bi, bu yao deng ming tian, is a nono to wait for tomolo, nono to wait for me!!

gambateh bah :)