Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Somehow good-looking

I was in the library when i stumbled upon this. I was bored and took some time off my books and something on the wall caught my eyes...


This photo of Prof. Ong with all the other Universities' Dean.

In that photo, he was spotting the same moustache he's having now, just that it's thicker. He was wearing the old-fashioned specs popular then, which accentuates his big nose. This image reminded me of someone...



George Lam

The singer cum actor was so popular in the 80's that so many men were inspired to have moustaches like his. I wouldn't be surprise if Prof. Ong was one of them. Hmm.... but i don't think young Prof. Ong looked like him, though both are equally good-looking. It's something else!

That old photo of Prof. Ong relates me to...








The partying favourite! The specs with big nose and moustache.








Just joking only. I'm sorry if i had offended Prof. Ong. Smiles!

No comments: