Friday, June 16, 2006

Hate me

Hate me today,
Hate me tomorrow.
Hate me for all the things i didn't do for you.
Hate me in ways,
Yeah ways hard to swallow.
Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you.
And with a sad heart i say bye to you and wave.
Kicking shadows on the street for every mistake that i had made.
And like a baby boy i never was a man.
Until i saw you blue eyes cry and i held your face in my hand.
And i fell down yelling,
"Take it go away!,
Just make a smile come back and shine just like it used to be"
And then she whispered,
"How can you do this to me."
Hate me today,
Hate me tomorrow,
Hate me for all the things i didn't do for you.
If you're sleeping, are you dreaming,
if you are dreaming are you dreaming of me.
I can't believe you actually did this.
Lyrics of Hate Me, Blue October.
A great song and i was really touched.
Hope i'll be a better son in the future.

No comments: