Friday, April 28, 2006

Mind-mapping

I'm kinda burning the midnight oil since i slumbered during the 2 week long study break. I was desperately cramping my head with facts and definitions but most left my brain unprocessed. I was elated when i read in an article that there's a renowned method which can boost brain power and help memorizing. It's mind mapping!



mind mapping....mapping mapping....

I started at a point in the middle, and it branched out to more facts and definations and so on. It turned out worse than i thought. It adds chaos to my already confused mind. Perhaps its the consequence of fitting a whole chapter of P. Microbiology onto one sheet of paper.


What is this? DA VINCI CODE?

I created something that maybe even Robert Langdon can't decipher.
I shall call this THE EDMOND LEE CODE.







ps: Do not try mind-mapping without any professional guidance.

2 comments:

Acrix said...

Try sleep on the book with ur head on coz passive diffusion of knowledge to ur brain might works :P Good luck for ur exam~

EdmondLee said...

Oh ya! i heard about that passive diffusion too. Someone even suggested that the book should be shredded to increase surface area... =)